Dear Jane

Once again, my Dear Jane has been set aside for far too long... I worked on a block (G11) in December while we were travelling but I think these were the only stitches for the whole of 2021. And that block is not even finished because I lost one of the applique pieces...

So this week I pulled out my drawer and started digging into it to find out where I was at with very old UFO.
The positive news is that the first 4 rows are complete and could be assembled... and that's an encouraging view really!

The second good news is that I have a few blocks already prepared that I can take with me whenever I travel next time...


G11 is nearly done and I now have all the pieces for the applique so this one should be a quick win!
I also have E3 ready to be sewn and 2 triangles TR1 and RS9. Other blocks are partially cut so should be ready soon... Let's see how long it will take to get those blocks done.

So I guess this is not actual sewing but it still counts since I spent a whole evening figuring out what the cut pieces were and some extra time preparing for new blocks. No sewing but fabric manipulating!


Celine

Comments

  1. Les Dear Jane sont des projets de longue, très longue haleine ! Jolis blocs déjà faits, et tout compte, même la préparation (et la recherche !) des tissus ;))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!