PHD in 2022

I didn't graduate to get a PHD in 2021, will I manage in 2022? Quilting Gail is launching the challenge again. The idea is to finish 12 projects that are identified at the beginning of the year and also to finish all the projects started in 2022 to avoid creating new UFOs. Of course my list of UFOs is well over 12 (nearer 40 and that's just for the quilting...)but if I could at least finish 12, that would be nice progress...


1. Super Mario quilt (started 2012) - this one needs the binding and burying all the loose threads

2. Flabellum (started 2021) - this one needs the binding and burying all the loose threads
3. Impromptu (started 2013) - this one needs quilting and binding
4. Remus bag (started 2021) - this one needs assembling
5. The Utility Coat (started 2021) - needs finishing

6. Morgan jeans (started 2019) - needs sewing
7. Farmer's Wife quilt (started 2011) - needs more blocks

8. Persephone purse (started 2021) - needs finishing

9. Storm at Sea (started 2010)

10. Harry Potter (started 2019)

11. The Nutcracker Parade cross-stitch

12. Boho Heart (started 2021)

Linking to PHD in 2022

Celine

Comments

  1. Great list to work on for PHD 2022. I notice quite a few that need quilting ... do you have a long arm? do you quilt on your DSM? Or are you a hand-quilter? Good luck and catch you at the first progress report!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! You've got several that should be easy to finish. My January is characterized by picking off the low hanging fruit. I've got two at the binding stage already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!