August recap

 August has been a busy month but a different busy with 2 weeks away from home on a relaxing holiday. Lots of time by the pool, a little going out and about (when the heat was bearable)... holidays are over and school starts again tomorrow, back to reality!

Before we went away I managed to finish not one but 2 garnments, one top (started in June...) and one dress completed in 3 days!

I also progressed on my cross stitch while we were away. Still a long way to go of course but at least there's been good progress over the summer

And I worried  just a little on my Dear Jane, nearly finishing assembling rows A and B. 

My sewing space is still a work in progress but I've finally added this lovely sticker that I bought off Sarah over one year ago...

Linking to August Furtle.

Celine

Comments

  1. Dear Celine,
    your garments look to comfortable, wonderful work. Just like your cross stitches. Such a nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three days? Oh my, that’s quick! And they look gorgeous, hooray for finishes *waves pompoms* Your cross stitch is really taking shape, I feel like you’ve done loads since I last saw it. Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...