July in review

Another month that has flown by really! First there were all the activities linked to the end of the school year and then the start of the school holidays. We also took a week off to spend some time in the Alps.

And covid struck during that time... so I spent quite some time stitching away from the balcony. 

There was lot of car travel where I stitched some Dear Jane blocks. 
Before school broke off I managed 2 Open Wide pouches for my youngest's teacher

I also worked a little on my top but still didn't finish it. 

I even got my overlocker out!

Linking to Furtle July

Celine

Comments

  1. That’s a busy month, especially with Covid in the mix. I hope you’re all recovered now? I also hope the overlocker is behaving, mine can be a little temperamental but don’t tell it I said so. Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had COVID. Hoping that you are fully recovered and feeling frisky. Wishing you a lovely August!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!