Back to an old UFO

 My UFO of February from the APQS UFO challenge was the Harry Potter Quilt that I started in 2019 and left aside just before I got half of the blocks done.

First step was to find the pack with all the pieces and fabric and work out where I was at before it fell into the UFO black hole! I had completed 9 blocks and assembled 2 rows as well as cut all the sashing for the blocks.

I managed to cut and sew one more block: Draco Malfoy

And cut another one

And that's all for the month of February. I had very little time in the sewing room to be honest, only managed 2 sessions last week. 

Linking to Life in Pieces, Design Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and ThreadPut your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock Party, Patchwork and Quilt

Céline 

Comments

  1. I haven't had much time sewing either so I can definitely relate! Loving this Harry Potter quilt. Can't wait to see the next set of blocks. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo pour ce nouveau bloc, c'est toujours satisfaisant de sortir (retrouver !) un projet mis de côté et d'avancer. Il est très chouette Draco, et les couleurs du bloc suivant font bien penser à l'univers HP ;-)
    Merci pour le partage !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5