February goals

 February will be busy at work and at home with birthdays and associated parties so maybe I should keep my list quite short and focus on more portable projects? And I haven't made a single block since the beginning of the year so I am not sure whether this month will be any better...

Quilting


1. Farmer's Wife quilt - about 30 blocks needed still, can I make a few this month?

2. Dear Jane - let's target 2 blocks or assembling part of the rows
3. Impromptu quilt - needs quilting. It is a very big quilt so I went to get it professionally quilted. Maybe it will get sent this month... or maybe not still
4. Harry Potter  - make more blocks - let's target 5 since this one is my February project picked from the APQS UFO list!

Dressmaking

1. Forester coat  
2. Morgan Jeans - cut a few years ago

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Open Wide Pouch
3. Wallet for A / phone bag for A - I will pick this one as my One monthly goal 
4. Shamballa bag
5. Pillow card holders

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along 

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!