I am Blandine

 I have lost my trusted Lark Tee pattern that I have been using to make nightdresses. Sadly I have searched for it through my sewing room twice but I haven't managed to find it. Anyway I guess it will resurface one day. In the meantime, I decided to try out the free I am Blandine pattern.

It is not a difficult sew with just 4 pieces... I had cut it and nearly finished it last month but my overlocker started to play up so I left it aside... until a few days ago. I started out by fixing the overlocker issue by threading at least twice...

I used all fabric from my stash. The jersey is a left over from a PJ I made for my daughter last year. The ribbing for the collar is also a leftover.

Finally finished, now to see how I like it as a nightdress.

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Little more progress

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along