To Do Tuesday

 Finally I have been blessed to get some sewing time. Not always a lot, but enough to feel like there was some sewing back in my week. I had drwn a varied list last week as I didn't have a clue what would take my fancy. Happy to report (little) progress

1. Add sashing to Dear Jane block F1 and sew to the rest of the F row - done


2. Make blocks for the Modern City Scape (I have 5 or 6 to catch up with I guess, starting with block #18done (block #18)


3. Make Birthday blocks (I have  more than 5 to catch up with I guess, starting with block #17) - no progress

4. Sew the Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along blocks for February, April, May and June no progress

5. Finish my nightdress no progress

6. Cut some pouches for the teachers' presents no progress

7. Sew a Barbie outfit - started

This week, I have managed to sew 5 days out of 7, linking for 15 minutes to stitch with Kate

Now is time to plan for the week ahead:

1. Make block F8

2. M
ake blocks for the Modern City Scape -starting with #19

3. Finish my nightdress

4. Make some pouches for the teachers' presents


Céline

Comments

  1. Hope you've been able to make some good progress on this week's to do list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Little more progress

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along