September furtle

Wow I can't believe we're about to start the last quarter of the year. Where does time go? Still a very busy month but I have taken some time to sew this month and I'm happy I did!

I finally finished one Dear Jane block: F8 and I made 3 Modern City Scape blocks, 2 more to go for this one...
I have also attended a class to make black forest gateau which was great and the result wes really yummy!

And I also tried my hand at Ikebana with my first ever floral arrangement. 

Finally I decided I needed to replace my trusted neoprene coat and that ideally I needed it before my next business trip that started today... so yes it is wearable, but doesn't have the hood yet, hems for the lining are not done and the button is not attached yet...

Linking to September Furtle

Céline

Comments

  1. I have no idea where the time goes but you’ve certainly squeezed a lot in this month! The blocks look fantastic (I’m thrilled you’ve found some time to sew in amongst all the busyness) and the coat looks wonderful but I’m afraid the blackforest gateau and Ikebana have stolen the show! Are the children asking when you’ll next be making the gateau?! Thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders