To Do Tuesday

Last week has been busy with business travel and a very busy weekend so hardly any sewing time really. Hoping this week might be kinder.

During the week-end I attended a baking class to make a black forest gateau. It was a real success, the gateau was as beautiful as it was yummy!

1.  Work on my Iris bag

2. Work on Modern City Scape block #24

3. Pick pattern for a new coat, print it and cut fabric 

4. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting 

Let's look at the week I had written last week...

1.  Start block F11 not started

2. Work on my Iris bag no progress

3. Work on Modern City Scape block #23 done

4. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting no progress

5. Decide whether to make a new coat and locate the fabric for it in my stash - fabric found, need to pick the pattern

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

Céline

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders