To Do Tuesday

 I have been travelling for work this week, that's why I am writing my new list only today... Of course, this also means there has been no sewing time yet...

1.  Start block F11 

2. Work on my Iris bag 

3. Work on Modern City Scape block #23 

4. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting

5. Decide whether to make a new coat and locate the fabric for it in my stash

Let's look at the week I had written last week...

1. Work on Modern City Scape block #22 done

2. Start working on Dear Jane F11 not started

3. Pull my fabric for the Tambo star quilt along and start cutting not started

Linking to Carol's To Do Tuesday Linky party

Céline


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Ravenbrook Scrap Quilt Along

Pillow card holders