English Paper Piecing

They are done! I am so overdue with these blocks that I am ashamed to say when they were due back but equally I am so happy to have finished my 2 blocks for Helen. They weren't particularly difficult to make or anything but I just couldn't find the time for some reason or another. Anyway my blocks are now on their way back home. And I hope Helen will like the fabric I choose for her!



The first one has a pink/red pinwheel centre, a purple square and blue border using scraps collected from various quilts and bees.
The second block has a yellow pinwheel centre, a pink square and a blue and green border. Most of the border fabric is from the V&A special collection that was issued when they had this big Quilts exhibition 2 years ago.

Now onto my next blocks for the EPP bee because I have fallen behind...
Celine

Comments

  1. They're very pretty - I'm sure Helen will love them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!