Wednesday, 10 April 2013

WIP

This week, I am playing with very basic shapes! I am playing with squares and rectangles

and also with 2.5' strips


I am making my Stepping Stairs blocks for the [3x6] Sampler Quilt Mini Bee. These are coming along very nicely and I should be there very soon. I have completed 2 so far



I have also started working on my blocks for the [4x5] Modern Quilt Bee. I will be making Bento Box blocks. I have started with a test block in my colour scheme: blue/green and low volume/text prints that I need to finish off before I go in "production" mode. Although I have made this block before for my new UFO of Rainbow Bento started last year.
I want to eventually make a quilt for Mr Cars' bed with the blocks I am getting from the swap.

I am linking up with Jen's Building Blocks Tuesday and Lee at WIP Wednesday.
Celine

3 comments:

  1. I love those blocks! So simple but I am sure you can make some interesting quilts out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Can't wait to see the finished products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blocks! Great colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to everyone. Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
There was an error in this gadget