Second puzzle completed

Another week-end and another trip to France. I didn't even manage to blog last week, it has been busy at home. Add to that a terrible week at work, which has stressed me far more that I wanted and made me lose sleep for a couple of nights and I am now very tired. We first went back for my niece and God-daughter's Christening and it was a very nice day with the family. The sun was shining and everybody had a great day.
Last week-end, we went on an express trip for Mum and her partner's 60th birthday party. Again this was a fantastic day with family and friends. A day full of emotions, with lots of laughter, lots of memories, and also a few tears, especially when thinking of Dad. The girls painted this lovely picture for their grand-ma and we asked all the guests to sign it.

Lots of travel has also meant a lot of time in the car, not always during day time though. But I still managed to finally get caught up with my hexie flowers during our last few trips.

I finished a set of hexies for Erica who wanted fussy cut or borders or stripes with a coordinating solid centre. I made 3 because I am late, I hope they are suitable for her garden.
I also finished my flowers for Dorrit who wanted blue with blue centre and pink with yellow centre.

And finally 2 flowers for Edda who wanted repro fabric with a white centre.
I have also received some gorgeous flowers from Beverly
and these ones from Ana
All caught up with my flower now... until next month! Yeah!
I am linking with Kristy via Plum and June for Let's get acquainted Monday, with Marelize for Anything Goes and with Judy for Design Wall Monday. 
Celine

Comments

  1. Hexies are a perfect travelling project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made Hexies ... when I become a bit more skilled, I must give them a go? Are they very difficult to make? Yours are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started teaching myself how to make hexies. I am really enjoying it so far. Yours look great.
    Have fun!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hexies are the best for travelling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hexies! Visiting from Let's Get Acquainted. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These hexies are soooo cute!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hexies! I can't stand hand piecing, so more power to you!!! I machine piece all my hexies :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!