Stepping stairs

I have also finished all my blocks for the [3x6] Sampler Quilt Mini Bee. I picked the Stepping Stairs block from John Adams at Quilt Dad from the Shape Workshop for Quilters Book for this quarter of the swap. I have made 7 variations of the block (including mine) in various colour combination and it is amazing to see how different the block looks. Here is a picture of all the blocks together:

And now a close up on each block that I am sending to my fellow bees
For Deb in raspberry, green and white
For Rebecca in blue
For Ginny in aqua, raspberry and lime
For Manda in dark blue, aqua and lime
For Ginger in yellow, grey and navy
For Michelle in 30s fabrics and white
I have used a solid or almost solid fabric for the square in each block and I really like how it makes the other fabrics "pop". What do you think?
I will be linking with Plum and June at Let's get acquainted.
Celine

Comments

  1. Love your blocks and your fabrics choice.Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!