A cute little book

To start off our Book Bee on IG, based on Ayumi's cute pattern from her Patchwork Please book, we are each making a block for ourselves.

And as much as I like to stash fabric (this is becoming out of control if I dare say myself), I decided it was time to start cutting in my Kawaii bundle of cuteness.

It is actually a very good block for this kind of prints as it is showing a big piece off to make my test block. And the block is quite fast and easy to make when you have enlarged the pattern to the right size ;-)

And you know what, I love it! Can't wait to sew more.

One more block for the 350-blocks challenge too taking my total to 16!
Linking to Sew the Library and Needle and Thread Thursday.

Celine

Comments

  1. Oh that's beautiful! It's a pattern I have been dying to try but am slowly working up the confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayumi's book is one of my very favorites, and I love this project. Your block looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this project one day! Love the fabric you chose :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!