1. Work bag for myself - started years ago but stopped because of a zip fear! - this one is on my list since the beginning of the year so I am really hoping I'll eventually pick it up and finish it... - no progress
2. Bag for Maud -started 5 years ago... - no progress
3. Star Plus quilt - top ready for quilting
4. Danse bag for Miss A since she has started and loving it. Done, although I didn't use the fabric I had originally thought I'd use because I bought some more.... :-)
5. Cat bag as a Christmas present similar to the one I made last year - no progress
6. Triangle Quilt take #2 - all the triangles are cut so maybe I could finish it for my Mum, unless I keep it as a Christmas present. no progress
7. Finish my Unicorn Mini quilt for the Happy Unicorn Swap - finished and sent
10. Make Christmas Ornaments for the Trim the Tree swap x 4 - finished and sent
11. Make 3 different Christmas Ornaments for the Ornaments swap - finished and sent
12. Make my mini for the IG mini swap - finished and sent
13. My Auntie's purple quilt - UFO from 5 years ago - no progress
14. Spools and bobbins - to be finished promptly so I can gift it to my Grand-Mum for her 90th birthday - no progress
15. Finish my Little Forest with quilting and binding - UFO from a few years ago - no progress
16. Make 2 Dumpling pouches for my friends for our week-end together - no progress
17. Make myself a new dressing gown as my first try at garment sewing - no progress
18. Make a Christmas stocking for Miss A who is the only one not to have one.... - finished in time for Christmas!
19. Make key fobs and/or dumpling pouches for Christmas- no progress
20. Make a bag for my friend for Christmas - finished in time for Christmas!
Since it is time for New Year's resolution, I think I will try to sign up for maybe a few less swaps so I don't have to stress against deadlines as much but equally they are so much fun!