Goals for January

So the year has started and it is time to make a list for January! I am still in holiday mode and can't think of enough projects to put on my list!

Hoping for Finishes!
1. Mr Snowmen cushion - all the blocks are pieced - my choice for A lovely Year of Finishes

2. Star Plus - needs quilting and finishing

Bee Blocks 
1. Little Blog Bee block (January) 
2. Block Lotto blocks
3. I love Lucy international block (September and January) 
4. Flower hexies for the Inchy Hexie Swap (December and January) 
5. Get Your Hexie On - (January) 
6. Snowdrop block
7. Bee Europa (January)
8. Book Bee (January)
9. Flying geese Bee (January)


WIP
1. Midnight in the Oasis 
2. Mod Mod Along blocks: Sunrise Blocks x 6, Little Window blocks x 11 and Sweet Dreams blocks 
3. You've got Mail wall hanging - need 4 more envelopes 
4. Finish Maud's bag 
5. Finish my work bag - my Lazy Bums challenge for November 
6. Make a few blocks for my Green Tea and Sweet Beans quilt
7. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks
8. Flowering Snowball quilt-along
9. Quilt for my Grand-Mum's 90th birthday 
10. Continue working on my Once Upon a Time Sampler 
11. Purple quilt for my Auntie - my Lazy Bums challenge for October  
12. Triangle quilt for my Mum 
13. Quilty Fun Christmas  
14. Little Forest quilt - my Lazy Bums challenge for January

New Project
1. UK mini swap -  NewFO 
2. Skirt Sew Along - NewFO
3. Frozen dress - NewFO

Linking to A lovely Year of Finishes
Celine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!