A secret package and another year of OPAM!

I signed up last year for a sweet IG Secret Pal swap on Instagram where each month we make a little something for a partner (different person every month) and the first person I had to send to was my dear friend Gina who spoiled me rotten in the summer with the Secret Sister swap. I was delighted to have my chance to send her a surprise package so I bought a few pieces of fabrics and a few bits and pieces to send her and I made her a sewing kit from the pattern in the Zakka style book that I really like. I sent the package on Saturday and Gina has already received it today so I can happily show you!


I am really excited that Kris and Peg are running the OPAM challenge once more. I have played along for the last few years and this has been such a great motivator (not to want to put a big 0 against any month!) and a fun way to get things finished. So I have signed up again, if you want to play along, be sure to sign up before 1 February.
With my sewing kit, I have completed my first 2 OPAMs for this month. I am hoping for one or 2 more but then the month is nearly over.
Anyway, I have managed to quilt an old UFO from 2011 that had been waiting its turn :-) It only took an hour really... Let's hope I can bind it before Saturday midnight as this is my Lazy Bums challenge for January.

Last week, I was also happy to open a package from my secret partner all the way from the Netherlands, Saskia sent me some lovely goodies.

Linking to Anything Goes Monday.
Celine

Comments

  1. You are so productive Celine!
    I love the idea of the OPAM (one Project a Month) challenge ... I think I am in x al

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!