A finished UFO!

It feels so good! I have finished an old UFO. I had this little quilt top that I made in September/October 2011 during a quilt-along. I made the blocks during the quilt along, put them together and it was ready for quilting. At the time, I thought it would be nice to do some trapunto trees on the blank blocks. And of course, that never happened.
So the mini quilt, ready with backing and binding was stashed away for that day when I would have time to do so. And that time never arrived... So when my Lazy Bums challenge for this month was to finish this mini, I thought it was now and never!
So last week-end, I quilted it with a cross-hatch pattern.
And this week, I finally finished sewing the binding. One finished mini, one more OPAM this month and one less UFO! Yes. And for the first time this round, I have completed my Lazy Bums challenge.

Talking of quilt-along, have you seen the lovely Elephant Parade from Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts? The quilt-along is starting this week-end. Cute little quilt that I am planning to make (yes I know I shouldn't start another project), will you join us?


Celine

Comments

  1. Very cute Celine! Love the quilting! xo jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beteer late than never. What a beautiful miniquilt. I love it. Congrats with the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!!!! I'm trying to really kick myself into gear this month to clear an old UFO off my list. Love your trees.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!