Harry Potter

The new double quilt-along for Harry Potter at Sew Fresh Quilt and at Seriously I think I need some stitches have both started last Saturday. I showed both patterns to my son and asked him to pick his blocks. The first one he picked is Lorna's Harry Selfie so I have been making that block this week.
The piecing is rather easy but there are a lot of pieces! And as soon as you start sewing it is instantly obvious who you are sewing!
I am planning to use fabric from my stash as much as possible. I might buy some background fabric for cohesion but I am not sure yet.
Linking to  Let's Bee SocialNeedle and Thread ThursdayWednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers

Celine

Comments

  1. I'd have a very hard time narrowing down the blocks to make. This will be a fun one to watch grow! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to have you quilting along Celine! Thank you for sharing your handsome Harry block at the Let's Bee Social my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!