January in review

The first month of the year is already over and I am happy that I feel I got to spend some time with my sewing machine, always positive in my books. I manage to finish 7 items and to make 15 blocks this month with more in-progress. Not a bad start of the year really!

Quilting:
1. Get started on the Harry Potter sew-along and keep up the pace, if possible - first block done!
2. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed to be able to finish the top - no progress
3. 365 challenge, so many more blocks are needed, let's see if I can make a few no progress
4. Dear Jane - BOW and TOW, is that possible?
5. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks completed out of 24) - this one is my January goal on the APQ UFO challenge, it would be good to at least finish the top - 23 blocks completed, only one more to be able to finish the quilt top
6. Kingfisher Sew Along - prepare more blocks for sew on the gono progress
7. Strips blocks for Moda Sew along no progress

Dressmaking

1. Lander or Hepburn trousers - in progress
2. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn - no progress
3. Kyoto or Lark or Ostara top - one lark tee finished
4. Linden or Toaster sweater in navy no progress
5. Salida skirt no progress
6. Long Sleeve workout top - This was my One monthly goal - finished and tested
7. Yoga pants no progress
8. PJ for M - finished
9. PJ top for hubby no progress
10. Jersey dress no progress


Accessories
1. Carrier Conquest Handbag - no progress
2. Fabric baskets - finished
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!