Q1 FAL goals

Another year,  another list? And so many projects to be distracted by.....😁 I have finally been brave enough (!) to list all my quilting UFO and the total came to 39, yes I know it is A LOT and that's just patchwork and quilting... and that's just the one I have started.... I didn't list the "Projects" for which I have everything ready to go.... But don't worry I won't list all 39 here but in the end I'll probably list more than 39.... because of course I need to add brand new shiny little projects that have caught my eye at the beginning of this new year. And I need to list the dressmaking ones too, surely? Ready, let's go... 3 full months to achieve....

Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles (19 blocks are done), this one is hopefully also a serious contender for this quarter
2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???) 
3. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....)
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done
6. Scrappy trip - about half of the blocks done so far 
7. Gipsy Wife (in progress), a new quilt along is starting in January so now is my chance for sure!
9. Granny Squares quilt - 60 blocks from 5 years ago 
10. Underground railway - most blocks available from years ago -
11. 365-challenge - so many blocks still needed! 
12. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go....
13. Super Mario quilt
14.  Impromptu quilt - abandoned so long ago... I dream of having the quilt on my bed next summer... 
15. Scrappy strips quilt
16. Blue and purple quilt - this one is for my Auntie and I'd like to gift it this year....

Bags etc:
1. Power trip bag - 
2. Passport cover (up, up and away) for me 
3. Handbag for me - Carrier's Conquest 
4. Fremont tote bag 
5. Fabric baskets (another UFO)

Dressmaking:
1. Lander trousers - navy 
2. Hepburn trousers - burgundy 
3. Lark top with leftovers flower jersey
4. Kimono (dressing gown)- dusty pink
5. Aveiro or Blackwood cardigan - stripe cream and brown 
6. Kyoto  or Voltaire top 
7. Ostara or Brasov or Uvita top 
8. Salida skirt
9. Summit peak top - cut alredy!
10. Barkcloth dress (Marbella or Daphne or Belladone)
11. Forester jacket with magic fleece 
12. Underwear 
13. Dropje or Malala or Toaster Sweater
14..Shirt
15. Fumeterre skirt
16. Yoga pants 
17. Yoga long sleeve T-shirt
18. Pyjama M 
19. Pyjama/Nightdress C 
20. Pyjama S  
21. Pyjama A
22. Nightdress for me
23. Teahouse dress 
24. Trudy turtleneck 
25. Mandy boat tee 
26. Ginger jeans 
27. Karri dress 
28. Trudy Turtleneck top
29. Muumuu dress
30. Lingerie

Linking to Q1 FAL 2019

Celine

Comments

  1. Wow, that's a long list. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's shocking to list them all out isn't it? Fun to see the progress though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much on your plate. I love the mix of project types. On behalf of the 2019 FAL Hosts, wishing you the best with your projects and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Blog hop and a giveaway

Dare to Dresden - Day 5