January goals

New Year, new list? Not a complete new list but I have been wondering if I should have more restrictive and focused lists that would be (hopefully) more achievable or if I should keep my looooong lists, which at least provide me with a range of options/choices! I think I will try a mix and see how I get on and I am trying to split between quilting, dressmaking and the rest!

Quilting:
1. Get started on the Harry Potter sew-along and keep up the pace, if possible
2. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed to be able to finish the top
3. 365 challenge, so many more blocks are needed, let's see if I can make a few
4. Dear Jane - BOW and TOW, is that possible?
5. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks completed out of 24) - this one is my January goal on the APQ UFO challenge, it would be good to at least finish the top
6. Kingfisher Sew Along - prepare more blocks for sew on the go
7. Strips blocks for Moda Sew along

Dressmaking
1. Lander or Hepburn trousers
2. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn 
3. Kyoto or Lark or Ostara top
4. Linden or Toaster sweater in navy
5. Salida skirt
6. Long Sleeve workout top - This will be my One monthly goal 
7. Yoga pants
8. PJ for M
9. PJ top for hubby
10. Jersey dress


Accessories
1. Carrier Conquest Handbag
2. Fabric baskets

Celine

Comments

  1. Activewear top is a great idea. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!