New BOM

I started a new BOM, because I really needed a new project loved the look of it. I don't know if I love cooking, but I spend a LOT of time in the kitchen. So when I stumbled across this BOM by Adventurous Quilter, I decided to give it a go.
I hadn't done any paper piecing in a very long time so it was nice change. And there were a lot of tiny pieces in this first block. The first block is a kitchen mixer, a tool I use almost on a daily basis. I picked fabric in my stash in my stash and I found this perfect background for it.
And after a few evening working on it,  my first block is finished.
Linking to Monday MakingLet's Bee SocialNeedle and Thread ThursdayWednesday Wait LossMidweek MakersColour and Inspiration TuesdayLinky Tuesday
Celine

Comments

  1. Love all of your Cookin blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute block for a fun quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this block! You'll have a lot of fun with this BOM I predict. Thanks for linking up to Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be a very cute BOM! Love the start you have made with the mixer block, I'm looking forward to seeing what other colours are going into your version of this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice block Celine. That does look like a fun BOM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!