July goals

 School holidays is on so I am hoping this means more free time for me since there is no(t as much) taxiing of the kids required and they might even be away with my mum for a little while! But then again, if the weather is really nice maybe I won't be very motivated to sit in the sewing room in the evenings... 

Quilting

1. Impromptu quilt - this one is back from quilting and only need trimming and binding, maybe I can do the trimming this month and maybe even start putting the border on, we have had some chillier evenings lately...

2. Harry Potter - this one has not progressed since March. Not sure when I'll pick it up again. 


3.  Farmer's Wife quilt - I am really hoping to progress this one and finish it this year to gift it to my mum.

Dressmaking

1Aquarius dress - this one was "finished" for my daughter's Communion in June but needs some fixing!

2. Night dress
3. Kids summer PJs - these will be my One monthly goal
4. Linen Skirt

Bags

1. Moonwake bag
2. Town bag by Grainline - cut and started but not progressing

Cross-stitch

1. Grimm's Tales stitch along 

Céline

Comments

  1. You have some beautiful projects and great fabrics. Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5