June in review

 June has for sure been a busy month with our youngest daughter Communion a few week-ends ago. I had set to make myself a dress, which I managed - just! I haven't blogged about the dress because although it was finished and worn on the day, there were a few things that needed fixing, and that I have completely fixed yet. I unpicked the hem this week as I didn't quite like how it looked... I don't want to put it away before it is all fixed otherwise I'll never do it and never wear it again. Anyway here is a first sight at my Aquarius dress.

Before the Communion we made a lot of favours boxes, I am saying we because it was a real team effort! I was managing the Cricut phase (printing and cutting), hubby was doing the folding and assembling before passing it back to me for the filling of boxes and adding the ribbon to close them. We made over 30 in a few evenings but I thought they looked good in the end!

I also made some teachers' presents (quite last minute!) but managed 4 Zero Waste lined Wave bags, just in time!

And another just in time was the Declic Top I made this week just before 30th to qualify for the IG defi!

Linking to June Furtle.

Céline

Comments

  1. That pink dress is going to be gorgeous when it’s finished - have you worked out what changes you want to make to get it how you want it? The boxes and bags look great and your new top is fantastic. Hooray for finishes *waves pompoms*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5