PJ day

 PJs have been on my to-do list for a long time. Not sure why it has taken me so long to pick up a simple and fast project, for which I have all I need in my stash. Anyway, I finally got some of my jersey fabric out a few weeks ago and asked the girls to take their pick. 

I first made a pair of shorts for my eldest daughter to wear with her nightdress. Great to make it all from my stash and a really quick make too...


Next I cut out 1 PJ set for each girl once they had made their fabric selections.


Ready to be assembled, hopefully this will be for this week.

Linking to Put your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock PartyPatchwork and QuiltDesign Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and Thread.

Céline 


Comments

  1. Trop mignon ce tissu panda ! Bonne idée ces pyjamas courts, et bonne couture au frais ;-)
    Merci pour le partage, et le lien dans ma link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! Should be simple to sew up and get done. Can't wait to see! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/07/17/wednesday-wait-loss-337

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to do a pajama pants class with my grandson then it ended up being cancelled. I would still like to make some with just cotton for myself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5