More PJs

Happy to report that I have finished the 2 PJs I had cut out about a week ago. Those were made using the trusted and reliable 11th hour gear pattern, probably my list used pattern!

I cut a size 16 for my eldest, the t-shirt is a little long but that's OK. And I cut a size 10 for my youngest. 

No sewing at all the previous week but I caught up on Sunday by making the pandas PJs for my eldest.

I used black ribbing for the short waisband which I cut out of tubular ribbing so kept as one piece. 

and cut out 2 cute pandas from the scraps for the labels so they are very soft and won't be itchy against the skin.

Tried and adopted straight away!

I even managed to sew the zebras PJ for her younger sister, which I finished on Monday night.

I  used a cute "zebra-style" ribbing for her waistband since the short is plain fabric

and again I cut out 2 zebras from the scraps for the labels.


I didn't hemmed the sleeves, legs pour bottom of the t-shirts but I serged them all for a neater finish.


Both are completely sewn on my reliable Juki overlocker.


And with that I have 2 PJs sets made entirely of my stash and for once in a long time I completed my 
One Monthly Goal.

Linking to Put your foot downBrag about your Beauties, Off the wall FridayCan I get a Whoop WhoopPeacock PartyPatchwork and QuiltDesign Wall MondayMidweek MakersWednesday Wait LossHappy Needle and Thread

Céline


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

Dare to Dresden - Day 5