Just Takes 2 - more blocks

More BOM Rehab on my Just Takes 2 blocks for me this week-end. And I am very happy to report that I have finished block #19 - Feathered Star. I took it very slowly as it was advised on the instruction because it is a difficult block, lots of pieces and some partial seams. Lots of points to meet (mine don't all meet though)... it was indeed a challenging block and I am very happy that it is finished! 117 pieces
My second block was easy peasy compare to the other one, I did block #20 - a row of flying geese, once again using the no-waste method. 30 pieces
Total pieces for the finished blocks = 627

I started block #28 but this one is not finished yet. I now have 4 blocks left to do to finish the first quarter of the quilt: block #23 which is a big and difficult one I think hand-piecing with curves, block #25 with Y-seams, block #26, paper pieced and block #27 which is all hand applique.

The next unit is released tomorrow so I am still behind but slowly catching up thanks to the BOM Rehab.
Celine

Comments

  1. wow Celine your feathered star is great. My points don't match terribly well either but in the grand scheme of things I'm not bothered. I still haven't done the last times blocks but will hopefully get to them today or tomorrow before the next lot come out. The one with the curves is going to take time so that may be put aside for the moment. Lets hope for some really easy blocks tomorrow. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed. I wouldn't even try that one. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE feathered star xx looks great xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

I am Hesat blouse