Christmas pillows

How long does it take to make a pillowcase? I know, I know.... very little time... but in reality it took me over 2 weeks. Time just keep disappearing. I had bought some festive fabric in November to make the children some Christmassy pillow cases to use in December. Well I cut all the panels early in December and had very good intention but I never sat down to sew them until last Sunday.

And it only took about 1 hour to hem the sides and assemble them with my overlocker.

I left them in the kids' bedroom overnight and they were really pleased to have them. They have been sleeping on them since Sunday and love them as the fabric is so soft (it is a cotton lawn).

I am so pleased to have finished them. A satisfying quick finish and some OPAM for December.

Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!