The top had to wait until November to finally get quilted when the frame was out and this probably one of the slowest quilting I have done. It took me a whole week to finish it, probably because I used lots of different free-motion quilting patterns.
For the backing I used Score Cards from the Lucky Strike collection of Cotton&Steel.
And I used the same fabric for the binding too.
Now I am so happy this lovely quilt is finished and I am to keep it. I am sure I will thoroughly enjoy it.
started February 2017, finished December 2017
Fabric: all from my stash
Backing and binding: Lucky Strike by Cotton and Steel
Quilted with Superior Threads King Tut
One more OPAM for December as well as my One monthly goal and one of my Q4 FAL list.