Getting ready for Christmas

There is hardly any sewing happening here at the moment, with work, Christmas preparations and also some business travel, my machine is sadly gathering dust. I had lots of plans and plenty of good intentions but it has really gone any further than that so far.

Anyway, at the beginning of the month, I did something a little different and new to me, I went to a wreath making workshop. And I must say it was really enjoyable! plus I came home with a lovely hand made wreath.


We worked with a base and started building from there.
First with pine branches
and then with ivy and other greeneries
before adding a few other bits like cinnamon sticks, dried hydrangea flowers etc.
It was a nice way to start getting into the Christmas spirit!
Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!