Baking

Lent started early this year and February is a busy month in our house for birthdays. So I have been baking for the birthdays. But I can't say that the baking has taken me away from the sewing, it is more work that has been so busy that I have hardly had time to sit at my machine and sew...

 First of all was my middle daughter 9th birthday just before Lent. She went to school with cakes before half-term and then had a party and a "space theme" cakes with cupcakes to give away.

And then this week-end is the turn of our youngest, whose official birthday is coming up. She is born on Christmas day so she has an official day in February to celebrate! She is a big Paddington fan so we tried a Paddington cake for her!


And of course, there is more to come still.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway