Stars

Slowly very slowly, I am catching up with my stars for the Seeing Stars sew-along. I have made the 4 pinwheel stars from week 3. I cut the fabric out at the begining of the month and it took me until the last weekend to finally finish sewing them together



 And here are the 4 together!
I have also cut all my fabric for the curved stars from week 2.
Now to see how long it takes to sew them. Hopefully I can finish those before the end of the month. The quilt along finishes on 17th October. I wonder if I can finish my top by then... wish me luck. 

And that gives me 6 blocks for September. 
Celine

Comments

  1. Your Pinwheel blocks look so fantastic!!! All of your points are absolute perfection!! Great job getting them all sewn up. And yes, you can make it!!!! I know you can :) Just keep sewing, just keep sewing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway