December recap

Last month of the year,  last sewings of the year before picking some new projects for the new year! Oh of course I need some new projects! At least I have finished a few pieces!

Hoping for finishes
1. Seeing Stars Sew Along - all blocks finished, ready for quilting - This will be my One monthly goal as I would really like to gift it this month. Finished and gifted
2. Summit peak top, cut and ready to be sewn   
3. Scrappy Trip Along - red and green blocks needed 
4. Aveiro cardigan
5. Clare coat - finished 
6. Lingerie
7. Book bag  - finished and gifted



WIP
1. Farmer's wife - the sew along has just started, time to get going again - also my October APQ UFO challenge....
2. Gipsy Wife - lots of catch up needed here  
3. Postcards of the world - finished
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - let's try to continue to make more blocks in parallel with other FW 
5. Kingfisher sew-along - more blocks needed!
6. 365 challenge, so many more blocks are needed, let's see if I can make a few - 


UFO / Abandoned WIP
1. HST modern sampler quilt - (19 blocks) - this one was my February goal on the APQ UFO challenge, I need a few more blocks to finish this top, it would be good to get there
2. Project 48 / Summer Solstice - I really need to make something with these blocks as I doubt I will ever make more.... this one was my July goal on the APQ UFO challenge
3. Super Mario quilt 
4. Impromptu quilt, I dream of having this quilt on my bed next summer.... this one was my September goal on the APQ UFO challenge
5. Granny Square - this was my APQ UFO challenge for April, and is currently a pile of blocks - sadly no progress

New Projects
1. Lander trousers - navy blue 
2. Passport wallet for me 
3. Kyoto top
4. Pyjama for hubby - bottom done, top nedded
5. Uvita top
6. Brasov top
7. Acacia underwear, more!
8. Linden sweater
9. Lander trousers - wine 
10. Salida skirt
11. Ostara top
12. Suki dressing gown
13. Fremont tote bag
14. Forester coat
15. Handbag
16. Pyjamas for M - done for all 3 kids 
18. Malala sweater
19. Hepburn trousers
20. Blackwood cardigan
21. Mandy boat T
22. Raine dress - finished
Celine

Comments

  1. You got a NICE chunk of finishes done. The coat and the stars are lovely! On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5