One book bag filled with a little comfort

Back in October I cut 3 book bags for the Monthly Stitch indie pattern competition and although I worked on all 3, I only finished 2 because the third one needed a lot of unpicking  (which of course I hate). So the bag sat under a pile in my sewing room,  unfinished and unloved... until earlier this month when I finally picked it up again and finished it. And here it is!
I filled it up with some goodies (cosmetics, toiletries, chocolates) and gave it for the Love in a bag scheme and a lady who is either homeless or in a refuge should hopefully receive it. It felt so good to share some love at this social time of year.

One first OPAM for December and one of my Q4 FAL list.
Celine

Comments

  1. Lovely! I am sure that the recipient will love it! Congrats on all of your finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5