Open wide pouch

I'm not sure how this is possible but December it's flying even faster than any other month. I hardly had time to sew. Earlier in the month, between my last 2 trips to the US, I found a little time to squeeze an orb wide pouch that I wanted to gift to one of my work colleague who had shown such an interest in my sewing.
I used Noodlehead's free pattern and some faux leather from my stash.

And just in time to fly to Washington, I had one pouch to gift.

One OPAM for December and one of my Q4 FAL list.

Linking to Wednesday Wait LossMidweek MakersNeedle and Thread ThursdayWhoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!