April in review

 Another month has come and gone, how is that possible really? I am not sure how much I have to report really, it feels like another month has gone in a flash.

Let's see...

I finally made some bags for my quilting frame parts


And while the quilting frame was out, I quilted 3 tops
one is now completely finished!


I also cut out fabric for a new QAL (I know, I know...)

And I worked on 3 other projects that I haven't manage to finsh: a Persephone purse, a raincoat and a swimming costume.
Linking to April Furtle

Celine

Comments

  1. I’d say you had plenty to share! I love that ‘sewing studio’ quilt/sign/hanging, hooray for finishes! *waves pompoms* Have fun with the QAL and thanks for Furtling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!