Q2 FAL

A new quarter, full of hopes for the spring... hope that some of our freedom will return, hope that the weather will improve and give me some energy, hope that I will finish all the projects on my list, hope that we will finally be able to cross the Channel and visit family? I think this quarter will be very busy too with "life" so I am not sure how much I will get through really but let's try!

Quilts:
1. Modern HST triangles -  I have 23 blocks completed and not enough background fabric to make the 24th block from the pattern. I should decide what to do with these. Either finish the quilt or get rid of it... It is 5 years since I started this BOM so a decision is required.

2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks - another one started 5 years ago. I don't think I will be making any more blocks so I should either finish it or get rid of it too.

3. Farmer's Wife - my goal with this one is to have a finished quilt in 2022 to gift to my mum. I doubt I will work on it soon as the deadline is quite far away but who knows...  
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done, will this one come out this year?

5. Gipsy Wife - I'd really like to finish this one this year. Another one that has been far too long in the making...

6. Enchanted Stars - this one requires time and concentration so I am not sure when I can pick it up again....
7. 365-challenge - I made about 25 blocks since the beginning of the year, can this quarter be more productive?
8. Kingfisher quilt - a portable project, as long as I prepare before I go.... 
9. Super Mario quilt - this one only need binding now...
10.  Blue and purple quilt - this is a very very old UFO and this one needs serious rethinking so either it moves forward or it disappears I think
11. Harry Potter quilt - I have 8 blocks completed and more to make. I think half of the fabric is cut, should be doable, right?
12. Sewing studio banner - I really want to have this one finished very very soon!
 13. Halo quilt - this one uses my beloved Liberty fabric so I should really finish it!
14. Snowflake - hoping to finish this one this quarter
15. Boho Heart Sew Along - I am seriously behind now but still hoping it won't become a UFO...
16. Impromptu - this one has been put aside for so many years.... I'd really like to finish it soon...
17. New York Beauty - this one needs serious planning. I have some blocks from a bee years ago but I don't even know how many...

Bags, accessories:

1.  Moonwake handbag 
2. Kuori phone pouch  
3. Persephone wallet  
4. Little Mynta wallet 
5. Infinity Cross-Body bag 
6. Closet case pouf
7. Halo swing bag
8. Pouch for school
9. Earpod carrier
10. Bags for my quilting frame pieces

Dressmaking:

1. Lander trousers - navy 
2. Shirt (button up) 
3. 
Belladone wearable toile - nearly finished
4. Barkcloth dress - Belladone - half cut
5. Morgan jeans - cut and basted
6. Voltaire top / puff blouse / Tie details top 
7. Black beauty bra
8. Knickers 
9. PJ for M
10. PJ for C
11. Jasika Blazer - long abandonned....

12. Calvin dress abandoned last year
13. Summer dress
14. Swimsuit

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along
2. The Nutcracker Parade

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...