Little purses

On my to-do list this week, I had 2 additional little purses that I was planning to make for my youngest daughter's teachers' assistants. 
I used some coated cotton for the top and some glitter cotton for the bottom. I also used the same cheerful French fabric for the lining. 
I used 2 strips of black 2.5 x 6.5 and a piece of glitter 6.5 x 6.5 for the outside and 2 pieces 1.5 x 2.5 for the little tabs on either side of the zip. 
For the lining I used 2 pieces 6.5 x 5 
The purses came together very easily and relatively quickly and used this tutorial by for the zip tabs. I love the way it looks and how it finishes the top really neatly.
I was lucky to find the right zips in my stash too, matching colours and correct size!
 I like those little purses very much and I think they make cute little pressies. I could easily see more of these in my future... if only I had more free time!
And that another cross off my Q3 FAL list as well as more OPAM for July.
Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday and Let's Bee Social

Celine

Comments

  1. I love your little bags...and the bit of glitter makes it ever so much fun! On behalf of the entire FAL crew, thanks for participating in FAL this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!