Pauline dress

Elegance & Elephants is a new pattern company to me and I must admit I really like the look of the designs. I bought the Pauline dress pattern when it came out with my eldest daughter in mind and found the perfect fabric for her!
She is not a princess-loving girl so the clean lines of the Pauline dress with the lovely blue cotton felt like a great combination for her.
I had to use a smaller size than her age for the fit but a bigger one for the length, she is thin and tall! 
The construction of the yoke and the frill brought me a little trouble and I had to unpick a few times but overall I managed to finish it. The wrong side of the fabric is as nice as the right side I think, I love the chambray effect.
I was so happy to finish it just in time for the school holidays so she will be able to wear it in the summer.
It fits her really nicely, so I must say I am really pleased with the outcome. I am pleased to have it finished so quickly as well.
One more of my Q3FAL list and one more OPAM for July.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!