Q3 Finish Along

Time to make another list and I must admit I am torn between a ridiculously long list or a more focused one this time! Just because with the ridiculously long list it sometimes overwhelming. But then on the other end, the more focused list might mean than some "on-going" projects might get "forgotten about".... Plus of course during the summer there is usually less time to sew, holidays and lots of other activities.... Anyway, I have taken a few projects off for now as I now I am not going to work on them before the end of the summer but the list is still very long!

Quilts:

1. Modern HST triangles (19 blocks are done), this one is hopefully also a serious contender for this quarter but I seem to have lost part of a block...

2. Project 48 quilt with a few Solstice challenge blocks (all blocks done, might need a few more???) 

3. Farmer's Wife (not half way yet....) - there is a new sew-along starting in August maybe, this is my chance!

4. Farmer's Wife 1930 - only 24 blocks done - it would be nice to pick it up again

5. Bubble blocks quilt - I now have a flimsy ready for the next step! so if the frame comes out this quarter I should be able to finish it.

6. Scrappty trip - only  blocks done so far
7. Gipsy Wife (in progress), I would really like to pick this one again....

9. Granny Squares quilt - 60 blocks from 5 years ago
10. Underground railway - most blocks available from years ago


Bags etc:
1. Power trip bag - not started 
2. Passport cover (up, up and away) for me
3. Handbag for me 
4. Toothbrush pouches x 2
5. Teacher's pouch 
6. Teachers' purses x 2
7. Pencil case
8. Colouring pencils roll
9. Postcard of the world cross-stitch -  only 2 and a little more postcards to finish




Dressmaking:
1. Lander trousers - navy
2. Lander trousers - burgundy
3. Lander shorts - green
4. Suki kimono (dressing gown)- dusty pink
5. Kielo grey - nearly finished
6. Pauline dress for C with blue fabric
7. Demoiselle dress for A - kit
8. Tabor V-neck - dark grey
9. Kyoto top
10. Voltaire top
11. Forester jacket with magic fleece
12. Winter coat (outerwear workshop)
13. Barkcloth dress Marbella 
14. Daphne day dress barkcloth 
15. Belladone dress barkcloth 
16. Acacia underwear
18. Dropje Sweater
19. 
Breeze shirt
20. Fumeterre skirt
21. Yoga pants
22. Activewear
23. Suki kimono, short cover
24. Ostara top
25. Ogden kimono

Linking to Q3 FAL 2018

Celine

Comments

  1. You have such a lovely assortment of projects. I am always impressed when I see how many different kinds of projects some sewists can do. I hope that you are making progress on your list and look forward to seeing what you have finished. On behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for joining in and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5

Blog hop and a giveaway