Seeing double?

School is nearly over and for once, I finished all the teachers' gifts early, as in very early (not early in the night before the last day!) - up to a week before. The last pouch I made is an almost exact repetition of the previous one, that's why you could think you're seeing double!

This third one open-wide pouch is for my son's lovely teacher. I used the tutorial by Stitch Mischief again and the same coated cotton fabric from the Cloth House Warehouse sale that I had used before with some lovely cotton glittery fabric that I bought recently for the outside. Inside I also used the same "French" print as before and this time, I didn't cut the piece in half in the middle but 1'' off to avoid having all the seams together

This is my first project off my Q3 FAL list and one more OPAM for July as well as the second half of my One monthly goal.
And of course, when I thought I was all done with presents for teachers, my youngest decided that she also wanted something for the teacher's assistants in her class so more to come!
Also linking to Whoop Whoop Friday and Let's Bee Social.
Celine

Comments

  1. Love the bags! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I love that pattern - so fun and easy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

I am Hesat blouse

Little more progress

September in the Hexagon!