Scrappy Trip Along

The quilt-along has finished earlier in the month and of course I failed to finish and really failed with only 5 blocks completed!

Of course, there was also the teachers' presents to sew and all the clothes I wanted/planned to make that the strips had been parked until this week. I am glad that I finally found some time to pick up the cut strips I had prepared for my sewing day in June and made more blocks
I finished 4 purple blocks
as well as 6 blue blocks
With these 10 additional blocks, I have 15 out of 35... not even half way through.
The orange strips are all cut for the next 5 blocks so hopefully there will be more progress soon again. But you know what I am like, I have so many projects I want to work on at the same time... and so little time....
And that's my 10 blocks for July.
Linking to Let's Bee Social

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

It is snowing...