A new pair of summer PJ

I finally had some sewing time this week, and it felt so good to create again. I picked an easy project as I knew I would not have too much time, so a quick finish was a win-win. 

I had bought a lovely remnant from Jelly Fabrics a while ago, an organic cotton jersey, which I had just under 1 m off.

With such a small piece, I had to be careful cutting the pieces, some I had to cut on a single layer to be able to fit all. The leftovers are minimal, I won't fit much more onto them.
I used the well-loved 11th Hour Gear Pattern by New Horizons Design to make a summer PJ.
I had some pale pink ribbing in my stash which worked perfectly well for the waistband.
I finished the hems with a simple zigzag stitch on the sleeves, legs and t-shirt hem.
The PJ is a sucess, my daughter loves it and has adopted it straight away, perfect timing for the hetwave.

My first finish for August and one of my Q3 FAL as well. Linking to Whoop Whoop Friday.

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!