August goals

This month is a big month in some ways. I will finish my job with my current company at the end of August. 
In pre-Covid life, back in January, we had planned to visit our friends in Canada. We had also planned a tour in campervan to visit the Quebec area and Toronto  but of course, this is not happening now. We are now hoping to be able to cross the Channel at some point and visit the family, whom we haven't seen since early January. Fingers crossed this is finally happening despite Covid.
With all this in mind, I guess sewing time will be more than limited and I doubt my energy levels will be through the roof as I am still busy with so many interviews but we'll see. I have kept a rather long list to have some variety!

Quilting:
1. Dear Jane - finish row E
2. HST modern sampler quilt - need one last block and finish the top 
3. Farmer's Wife 1920 
4. Farmer's Wife 1930 
5. Threadology quilt along - needs binding
6. Purple and blue quilt
7. Vintage Kitchen Quilt - needs binding -This will be my One monthly goal
8. Super Mario quit 
9. Baby Quilt - NEW
10. Halo quilt sew along
11. Project 48 quilt
12. Sewing Banner
13. Impromptu Quilt
14. Scrappy Triangles - NEW

Dressmaking
1Knickers
2. Sirroco Jumpsuit, cut and half sewn
3. Jeans for myself
4. Calvin dress 
5. PJ for M
6. PJ or night dress for C
7. PJ for A
8. Night dress for me
9. Moneta dress
10. Belladone dress - wearable toile and real dress
11. Remy top
12. Black Beauty Bra
13. Jasika jacket
14. Agate dress
15. Pilatus swimsuit
16. Cottesloe swimsuit
17. Voltaire top 
18. Puff blouse
19. Iris shorts - NEW
20. Fumeterre skirt - cut
21. Black Beauty Bra

Accessories
1. Passport holder
2. Rucksack
3. Handkerchiefs
4. Headbands
5. Face masks
6. Zip around pouch
7. Bo bag
8. Lunch bags
9. School bag

Cross-stitch
1. Grimm's Tales stitch along

Celine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5