Face masks trials

There are so many masks patterns and tutorials available online that it is hard to know which one to use. I made a few masks at the beginning of the lockdown with Bijou Lovely's pattern. 

I then tried to make some shaped face covering with the pattern on the Big Community Sew website. I tried adults and kids size for these ones.

My next try was the 3D masks using this youtube tutorial by Bilikis Signatures.


And while I was watching this tutorial, I found another one by Add Crafts which is shaped on the nose and more comfortable to wear. There is a pattern available with 4 sizes, I have tried size M for the girls and XL for my son and for us.


To make all these different trials, I cut off my son's school shirts. They are all 100% cotton, and being white shirts, the collar becomes really dirty/used quite quickly. So it was nice to be able to reuse/recycle.

Linking to Monday Design WallMonday MakingWednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers, Needle and Thread ThursdayPeacock PartyWhoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the recycle/upcycle of your son's old school shirt! I'm making masks similar to that last design. SEW much more comfortable to wear and stays in place better than any other I've tried!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a lot of the second kind of mask. I will try your number 4 as you say they are more comfortable. It's not easy wearing these when you have glasses and all my children have glasses. Bummer! Thanks for the links. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fascinating that there are so many different mask patterns! You're doing great work. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!