Bread bag

With lockdown, I have discovered sourdough. I have made bread for years before but always with yeast. At the beginning of lockdown, I couldn't find yeast easily so I tried a starter sourdough following all the tips on The Perfect Loaf website. And i haven't looked back from my first loaf.

We've kept the bread in a tea towel to keep it fresh. My husband kept saying that it would be nice to have a bread bag. So finally, this weekend, I made one. I used a tea towel, cut the hems to avoid too much bulk. I made a little sleeve at the top for a cord and that was it. 

One OPAM for August, this was nt on my Q3 FAL list. 

Linking to Monday Design WallMonday MakingWednesday Wait LossMidweek Makers, Needle and Thread ThursdayPeacock PartyWhoop Whoop Friday

Celine

Comments

  1. That is perfect fabric for a bread bag and a simple way to make it is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

September in the Hexagon!

Dare to Dresden - Day 5