Geometry tools

For once it's not the lack of time but rather the lack of energy. After our very short hop to France, we are now in force self isolation to comply with the rules. And since we're on holidays, there's plenty of free time. With the craziness of the last few months, I seriously lack energy and quite often motivation too but slowly I've been trying to make things again. 

I started with a little pouch for my daughter to store her geometry tools when she returns to school next month. 

I used some faux leather and fabric from my stash. 

A very simple shape, I assembled both the outside and inside together at once. 

Finished and ready for school. This one wasn't on my Q3 FAL list but it's an OPAM for August. 

Celine

Comments

  1. Cute little pouch. I know your daughter will enjoy using it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit. I love reading your comments.
Thanks again and I hope you come back to see me.

Popular posts from this blog

Blog hop and a giveaway

It is snowing...

September in the Hexagon!